Saratoga Springs, NY
Based in Saratoga Springs, New York, the Account Executive’s primary function is to support day-to-day needs related to the development and execution of various client communication offerings. The candidate will work directly with our client’s brand managers to assist in managing all aspects of various peer-to-peer interactions and engagements. This individual will also work directly with key opinion leaders (physicians and nurses) related to their participation and attendance at various peer-to-peer events. The Account Executive has direct responsibility for managing all programs and collaborating with other team members to ensure seamless coordination and execution. He/she must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, superior organizational skills, and an unswerving attention to detail.
SKILLS & TRAINING REQUIREMENTS (licenses, programs, certifications, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership of work product
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize work
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) as well as the ability to work within custom databases
Saratoga Springs, NY
An Associate Meeting Planner is a highly visible role that demands extensive customer service skills, a high level of professionalism, and the ability and willingness to handle all planning and administrative details of meetings and events. The ideal candidate must thrive in a challenging and fast-paced atmosphere in which prioritizing and multitasking are the norm. Exceptional attention to detail and first-class organizational skills are mandatory. This position will report to the Sr. Manager of Meetings and Events and work within a team environment to produce events, meetings, and additional projects as required.
General and Daily Responsibilities
- Assist Sr. Meeting Planners with all aspects of meeting planning, including site selection, vendor negotiation, event registration, marketing, onsite staffing, and post-event reporting
- Create and send event communications via email, web, and print
- Send and track correspondence with client, faculty/moderators, advisors, and internal personnel
- Assist with the coordination of travel, lodging, and expenses for participants traveling to meetings
- Manage the development and production of event materials and signage
- Assist with event preparation, supplies ordering, and packing/shipping of event materials
Are you interested in joining the Coalesce MedCom team?
Use our unique and customizable opinion leader utilization platform to refine your KOL selection, recruitment, and deployment—aligning expertise to task in order to optimize outcomes for your brand.